Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I hurt in places I didn't know could hurt or existed...I want to throw up...or die...or both. I have been doing P90x w/ M and Beez and MAN! It's Carazzy! I feel so great though and it has been really fun to work out again. We are on our second week and to be honest, I'm shocked I made it through the first day! Woot! Woot! For anyone wondering...I highly recommend this work out! D asked his friend who's a personal trainer if he'd heard anything about this program and he laughed and said "It's the workout I do!" haha...so he bought it and here we are!


P.S....Plyometrics is SOOOOO hard but Soooooo GOOD!:) Is anyone else P90xers?...

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Brian and I are/were P90X'rs. :) Brian is doing a lot better than I am. I did it for about 1 month then stopped. It took so much time and I found it hard to make time. Brian is still going though. Not a faithful 6 days a week though. :) Good for you guys! Are you seeing great results?

Tiare said...

Hi Alissa!
I know crazy right?..I don't think I'd be able to do it without Bryce and Mike going full force! It's so hard but I do feel so good:) We'll see how it goes..Say Hi to the fam!