Thursday, March 25, 2010

23 days!..That's all we have left till I'm sailin away to pinacoladaville!! ( The non alchy kind of course!) I am starting to miss the babies all ready though..:( I hate leaving them but D and I definitely could use the time alone...well..if you can call vacationing w/ 12 of your besties "alone" time! I'm sure we'll figure somethin out!;)

P90x is kicking my tail! I love it! I am so sore but in a really good way! I don't know that I'll end up with a ripped "beach body" but I know I'll end up with a better beach body than I would have with out it!

Last night we did Kenpo and man was it fun! M and I were drenched at the end! It went by so fast because I was having so much fun! I forgot how much I love kick boxing! We rocked it..

P.S...I got into the swimsuit I couldn't get into last summer! Woot! Woot!:)

Hastas Pastas!

No comments: