Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Busy Busy.....


So it's been caaaaraaazy around here!!! Our schedule has been insane lately and is about to get worse! I figure if I can squeeze in an update at least once a month, I'm doing great! Here's what we've been up to lately....

Mr. Man: Busy! Work is keeping him so busy! I'm grateful he at least can work from home at times so I at least get to see him! Of course he makes sure to squeeze in some time for basketball! He's busy coaching little man's t-ball team (Yankee's...go figure!:), helping w/ D's baseball team and taking J to soccer and football! Whew...it exhausts me just to type it!

Mama: Busy! Busy! I have my hands full w/ baby B, Little man and the rest of the monkeys. Our house is constantly bustling with activity! I feel like I'm constantly running, picking up, dropping off, squeezing in...and all the other things it takes to make this house run! Mama's need assistants!

K: My baby girl is growing too fast! She'll be 12 this year and I can't believe it! She's getting ready to start Volleyball this month and she couldn't be more excited. She keeps busy w/ school, roller blading w/ her friend L (so fun that she lives 4 doors down!), reading and running her brothers all over the place!

Little D: He just started Baseball and is loving it! He is so much like his daddy! He is so kind and sweet. With wrestling season over, he's enjoying more time for his other loves...baseball, football, socializing....um..the apple didn't fall far from the tree..:)

J: He is sooooo glad wrestling is over! He is so excited to start soccer and man has it been fun watching his games! He scored 2 goals last week! I guess I am a proud mama! J is our ladies man. He is so charming! It is the cutest thing! He always notices when you look nice and is so generous with compliments. What a sweet boy!

Little Man: He's so excited to start T-ball! He's having fun and I'm excited to see my little artist up to bat! He goes to the greatest preschool M-W-F from 9-2 and love it! He loves his teacher Ms. S and so do I! He comes home all tuckered out from his studies (girls) and usually needs a nap before dinner!

Baby B: My sweet boy! He turned 1 and seems to be on fast forward lately. He is walking and all over the place! His personality is really coming out and man is he sassy!!! I really enjoy the time we get together during the day and it's a treat to have 1 at home for a change. He really looks forward to M coming home though and misses him when he's gone:(.

We have had a lot of moving ins around here and we couldn't be happier! A & B came from UT a few weeks ago and are staying with us until they get settled. It's been so great having them here! The kids love having them around and they are so helpful. I have loved being able to take care of my sis (bun in the oven:) and B is such an awesome uncle! With my brother M here, it's just a great big party all the time! I love it!

2 comments:

becki said...

ok, after reading your post I need a nap! slow down and smell the food!! :)

The Hansen's said...

I'm glad to hear that you guys are having fun! Love ya'll! :)