Friday, January 15, 2010

We're taking the plunge!!! D and I are going on a CRUISE!!! We are going on a 5 night Caribbean cruise which is fantastic but what makes it even BETTER is 14 of our best friends are going too!!!!!:) I can't even believe it! Crazy. So need it. So happy.

Looking forward to fun time with the hubbs, we've been so busy, it will be great to have that solid chunk of time together:) Since we snorkeled in Puerto Rico, I think we're going to try parasailing this time. That, the beach and tacos are all we have on the agenda....besides FOOD on the ship of course! Oh my...this could be bad...real bad...

To counter the damage we will do, I've decided to give up sugar again. I did this a while ago and it wasn't too bad for someone with such a bad sweet tooth! My original plan then was to give it up for 3 months and then work it slowly back in. The time went faster than I expected and the first thing I went to eat was a red vine (my fav)...U know what? It was disgusting. It tasted like sugared up wax! To this day I have not had one! Now if only it could be that way with cookies and brownies!

Anyway, I will go cold turkey for the first 2 weeks and then allow myself one cheat a week after that. We'll see how it goes. We're on day 3 and I'm ok. We'll see what tomorrow brings:)

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

more power to you sister!:) i'm struggling bigtime with it...and it aint no joke. keep up the good work!!! and yay for the cruise:)