Saturday, January 23, 2010


Day 10 with NO SUGAR!!!!

OK, that's a terrible picture and I don't even remember when or why that was taken or why he was crying for that matter but I sure do know how he feels!!

I have been doing really well with my no sugar plan and just can't believe that I have that little self control! How sad is that? Why do I have to go completely with out? Why can't I just have a little and enjoy all the good things in life? Why?

I'll tell you why, I love treats!! I have a serious problem and I need to break up with them! So here it is..Sugar...it's over. I just don't feel like we have a healthy relationship. We are no good for each other. As much as I love you...it's time for me to let you go...maybe another time...but right now..sigh...this is just the way it has to be. Honestly, it's me not you....

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

go go go tiare!!!