Thursday, November 05, 2009


Happy Happy 6th Birthday J!!!

It was the big 6 for my big boy and we're so proud of him! He has been very busy this year with kindergarten and loves being in Miss P's class with his very best friends A and L.
He's also been busy with wrestling and has found something he loves and is very good at. He is a natural athlete and it has been so fun watching him on the mat! It's amazing how focused he can be. I was worried wrestling would make my "rambunctious" boy even more crazy but he is a different person on the mat. I love that as soon as the whistle blows he snaps out of that focus and can pal around with his opponent!
Monday since there was no school we had a fun birthday party for him at the Zone and he loved just having his friends come out for him! Thanks to all that came! It was so fun!
Tuesday was his actual birthday so dad brought home his favorite..chocolate donuts with sprinkles! Then off to school! Since I was out sick, D took cupcakes in for me and did our traditional birthday lunch. I was so sad I missed it!
Birthdays are big at our house and the kids love to walk in and find the house decorated in their favorite color so BLUE it was! I seriously think this is their favorite part of their special day! His dinner request was pizza and then off to wrestling practice. We had yummy funfetti cake (made by dad) and then bed time!
The best part was Monday night after prayers J asked if he could sleep in our bed with us for his birthday. It made my day!! I feel like they're growing so fast I just want to "pause" moments and hold on to them! Happy Birthday J!!
We love you so much and hope you're day was as great as you are!

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

i keep forgetting jimmy shares a birthday with mason! but we would've loved having him with us celebrating at disneyland!:) happy birthday jimmy!!!