Friday, August 28, 2009


MY BIRTHDAY BOY!!
{that's a pic of both my birthday boys but we'LL talk about the older one for today!}

Happy Birthday to the best man I know! Yes, D is turning the big 35! I have to say...He gets HOTTER every year! He's getting bits of gray and eeeewwwweeeee! SEXY! OK this is a G rated show folks!

Seriously...I just want to say how much I love and appreciate him. He is such an amazing man. Thank you sweetie for all you do for us!!! Hope you are having a terrific day (working..of course! You'd think being the boss he'd take a break! Hmmm...I wonder where he got that from!=)

D has found his niche here in Dallas I think. He is doing all the things he loves. He's worked hard to build a good company. He works so hard and I am so proud of him! Anyone who knows him knows that he loves to work hard and even more than that loves to play hard! When he's not busy with Scouting or helping out with the boys wrestling and football, he squeezes in time for plenty of basketball, raquetball, softball and hunting. Seriously..it makes me tired just thinking about it all!

Happy Big Day Babe! I love you so much and am so blessed to have you in my life. You make my life so much more fun! 13 yrs and 5 babies later...that's pretty fantastic!

Here's to you! I love you!

xoxoxox,
mama

2 comments:

Anna and Bryce said...

howdy texans!!... happy birthday big bro man.. just wanna tell ya i love you so much and appreciate everything you have done for beez and i.... i miss you guys so much!! love you

THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT DADDY!! ( btw, how much is on my tab?) ha ha ha

FELIZ BIRTHDAY!!

ME ;) said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite Davids!!!! Aw how cute Tiare...*tear* I miss you guys so much!! Hope you have a great weekend of birthdays!! Hope to see you soon! Love you guys!!!!