Sunday, August 26, 2007

There she is Kalee the great! Yep she holds down the fort for me and Tiare. She is the best. Kalee is such a sweetheart. If I didn't know any better I'd think that all her great qualities come from her mother!
Oh Baby! Trader Joe's has the best oatmeal raisin cookies. I feel like I have died and gone to oatmeal raisin HEAVEN. Thank you Trader Joes!


Yep! Here you go. The whole bunch of us. You can tell the kids love taking pictures. I think all they are thinking about is playing with there cousins. When we were up in Utah last month our whole family went out for a fun walk into the mountains. I promise they were smiling when we weren't taking pictures. Dang! I am a lucky man look how gorgeous my wife is.















Oh yeah. Look at me! I am the best. Can you do this with your shorts?
































6 comments:

Thenforcer said...

I miss Trader Joe's...

Billy and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pattersons said...

oh my! someone needs to update their blog!post some pics. we'd love to see how the kids have grown-we love you guys!!!

Christine said...

Wow, your kids have grown so much! It's great to see pictures, looks like you guys are doing great.
Love, Christine
ps- we're frandsencsalad.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

David - You can say that again - Tiare you are as gorgeous as ever - 4 kids, one on the way and all!

Man I need your secret.


- Lynn Westbrook

Lynn said...

Seriously. You look like a teenager.