Sunday, September 24, 2006

Who's got the look? I've got the look. Yes. It is just you me and my Afro. (lil' Mikey)
Hi I'm Bubba. This is my first day of pre-school. This is my best friend. I only wish I knew his name.
(We were going through some picture and Bubba pointed at his new friend and said hey, that is my best friend. We asked what his name was and he looked at us and shrugged his shoulder, and said I don't know. )
I am the happiest saggy diaper afro man who exist. I think these diapers are over rated. I'm all about doing it Adam and Eve style. I wish I could convince my mommy and daddy of this.
(We often have to triple layer his clothes so he doesn't take his diaper off.)

3 comments:

Snoods Corner said...

Hey David, if I remember correctly, you loved to run around commando all the time too as a baby. By the way, tell Tiare that Matthew got a job at the PCC. He's a canoe pusher. He wears nothing but a little yellow lava lava!!!

Snoods Corner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcus said...

It's actually black..